DARBE-500 is a synthetic form of erythropoietin which stimulates and increases red blood cell
As the prime regulator of red cell production, DARBE-500’s major functions are to:
- Promote the development of red blood cells.
- Initiate the synthesis of haemoglobin, the molecule within red blood cells that transports oxygen.
- Increase arterial/blood oxygen content
- Maximal oxygen uptake
- Enhances muscle performance
- Prompt increase in RBCs
- Improve oxygen delivery to tissues
- Increases speed
- Increases endurance
- Faster recovery
Darbepoetin Alfa Variant 100mcg/mL
SUGGESTED RACING ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
Apply 1ml every week for 5 weeks, if racing within that period treat 5 days before competition. IM / IM