Injectable 30% oxytetracycline dihydrate for cattle and pigs.
Highest concentration oxytetracycline on the market.
Each 100 mL contains:
Oxytetracycline Dihydrate 30.0%
Vehicle, c.b.p. 100.0%
• Faster action.
• 50% higher concentration than traditional oxytetracyclines on the market.
• Two more days of antibacterial activity.
• Lower application volumes, treatments and costs.
• Greater concentration.
• Real long action.
• High level of security and performance.
• Economic savings.
TETRADUR® LA-300 Injection is a broad spectrum antibiotic indicated for use in the treatment of diseases caused by or associated with organisms sensitive to oxytetracycline in cattle and pigs. A wide range of Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria, certain Mycoplasmas, Ricketsias, Protozoans, and Chlamydiae are sensitive to oxytetracycline.
TETRADUR® LA-300 can be used in the treatment and control of a wide spectrum of systemic, respiratory, urinary and local infections caused by organisms sensitive to oxytetracycline. Specific indications for TETRADUR® LA-300 therefore include, but are not limited to:
TETRADUR® LA-300 is specifically formulated to provide a prolonged action, resulting in sustained antibacterial activity (5 to 6 days). Maximum blood levels are reached between 4 to 6 hours after administration, making TETRADUR® LA-300 suitable for the treatment of acute infections.
Dosage and Administration:
Deep intramuscular (IM)
• After intramuscular administration at the standard dose of 20 mg / kg body weight, effective oxytetracycline concentrations in the blood persist for a duration of activity of 3 to 4 days. At the high dose of 30 mg / kg, a prolonged activity for up to 5 to 6 days is achieved. TETRADUR® LA-300 Injection should be administered by deep intramuscular injection as follows:
• Withdrawal period:
High dose (30 mg / kg): Cattle can be slaughtered for human consumption only 35 days after the last treatment.
Standard dose (20 mg / kg): Pigs can be slaughtered for human consumption only after 14 days from the last treatment.
• Bottles with 100 mL and 250 mL.
Distributed from Mexico