Kynoselen Injection 100mL
Kynoselen Injection 100mL is valuable whenever cardiac or skeletal muscles are compromised or damaged through disease, deficiencies, or over-exertion, and when a general restorative, stimulatory or `tonic’ effect is desired. Helpful where there is debility and loss of strength.
Administration may be by subcutaneous, intramuscular, or slow intravenous injection. Only subcutaneous injection is recommended for dogs and cats.
Administer in the anterior half of the neck in food producing animals.
The recommended dosage and frequency of administration is correlated to the selenium content of KYNOSELEN.
Horses and Cattle: 20ml/400kg (0.25ml/kg)
Foals and Calves: 10ml/100kg (0.1ml/kg)
Sheep: Up to 5ml (0.2ml/kg)
Lambs: Up to 2ml (0.2ml/kg)
Adult Pigs: Up to 10ml/100kg (0.1ml/kg)
Piglets: Up to 1ml/5kg (0.2ml/kg)
Dogs: Approximately 2ml-5ml (0.1ml/kg)
Cats: Approximately 1ml (o.2ml/kg)
When used as a treatment, it is recommended to give one injection every 3 days on 3 to 4 occasions.
When used for preventative purposes, one injection may be given once weekly for 2-4 weeks.
Kynoselen WITHHOLDING TIMES
It is advised to withhold from racehorses at least 24 hours before racing.
Where to Buy Kynoselen Injection 100 ml Online
Buy Kynoselen Injection 100 ml Online from us at very competitive prices. We are 100% legit and efficient supplier of performance supplements for equine sports. We offer the best market prices and offer a huge discount for bulk buyers. Packaging and shipping are very discreet and bypass all custom or law enforcement. Delivery through regular and express airmail within 2-3 business days from dispatch.
For more information or a special quotation, do not hesitate to contact us.
What is Kynoselen. Why Buy Kynoselen Injection For Your Horse
Kynoselen – Product information
Kynoselen is a cardiac & respiratory tonic & selenium supplement.
Muscular stimulant for horses and dogs. Aids in control of muscular dystrophy in horses and dogs. (tying up in horses).
Kynoselen treats seleniu deficiency and increases and helps selenium supplementation.
Kynoselen protects muscles and delays the onset of Muscle fatigue.
kynoselen for horses Active constituents:
- Disodic adenosine monophosphate: Improves cardiac and skeletal muscle output & increases blood supply to muscles.
- Heptaminol hydrochloride: Increases cardiac output to meet increased demand during & following exercise & training.
- Magnesium aspartate
- Postassium aspartate: reported to be of value in delaying the onset of muscle fatigue.
- Seleniu (as sodium selenite): Highly available selenium. Prevents & treats selenium deficiency. Protects from muscle damage & “tying-up”.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12): For carbohydrate, protein & amino acid metabolism (the process by which food is used to produce energy). Improves appetite with a “tonic” effect. Dexamethasone Injection.
Seleniu is an essential trace element. An important interrelationship exists between Vitamin E and selenium. Selenium is important for:
- the immune system
- cell membranes (protects cells from damage)
- for the prevention of muscle degenerative conditions
- for cardiac & skeletal muscles.
- kynoselen for bodybuilding
Vitamin E and selenium are essential to protect the integrity of muscle cells. Selenium is required for the formation of glutathione peroxidase, a key ingredient in energy production. Both Vitamin E and selenium are important antioxidants, working to scavenge free radicals that damage muscle cells.